Join Our Vip List
Our Modus Operandi and Track Record:
Viterbo Interior Design is a leading Interior Design family owned company, With offices in Portugal and Singapore
At Viterbo Interior Design we hold the deep rooted belief that our success is not based in a predictable aesthetic but rather in our genuine efforts to deliver a unique creation in each of the projects we are selected to work in.
In addition to the creative talent that our firm has nurtured over the last 40 years, we are fully focused in understanding the financial framework that supports our client’s investment, in establishing a design brief that will set clear goals for the project and in applying our design skills to exceed every expectation.
Most of our Projects are located in Lisbon & Porto and Algarve- Portugal, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Jackarta and Bali – Indonesia, Shaghai and Beijing – China, London- UK , Paris- France, Geneva – Switzerland, Rio de Janeiro & São Paulo – Brasil.
Our European creative studio is based in Cascais ( 20 minutes from Lisbon) and we have a 2000 SQM warehouse close to the Port of Lisbon where we centralize all incoming orders from all over Europe for a rigorous quality inspection before shipping to each Project site for installation. This Formula allows access to our Clients to an infinite range of options with the latest tendencies carefully curated by Gracinha Viterbo. Aditionally thanks to our structure we have no intermediaries between our company and Brands passing on this competive advantage to our Clients in terms of timings and pricing.
In January 2017 we have opened to the public a showroom we have named “Cabinet of Curisioties by Gracinha Viterbo” where our visitors get to know a little bit more about our heritage, expertise and shop for unique items hand picked by Gracinha Viterbo.
In order to maintain the distintictive nature of our Projects we expose our designers to specialty crafts from Europe to a level of custom quality and excellence that we hold precious. Over the years we have worked hard to enhance our customer’s experience through a highly personalized approach and a strong commitment to the lifestyle vision of our clients.
Awards and Recognitions:
- Coveted Interior Design Magazine: listed on the Top 100 Designers around the world ( 2017)
- CNN – One of 20 the most beautiful Beach Hotel in the World
- CNN – One of the 20 most beautiful Hotels in Europe (2016)
- IAI Design Award Asia Pacific – Interior Design Project Excellence Award (2015)
- Andrew Martin Interior Design Awards – Triple nomination Edition 2011, 2013 and 2015
- International Property Awards – Best Interior Designer – Singapore Project (2015)
- Luxury Lifestyle Awards: Best Interior Designer Singapore ( 2015)
- Robb Report – Featured in the Best of Best edition ( 2015)
- World Luxury Hotel Awards Winner – Hotel Bela Vista, Relais&Chateaux ( 2014)
- Tatler Homes Singapore Best Residential Project Singapore (2014)
- Casa Vogue Italy– Viterbo Interior Design Project featured in the cover page ( 2013)
- New York Times: Hotel Bela Vista Algarve- One of the must see hotels for 2012
- Bloomberg International Property Awards: Best Residential Interior design Project Award 2010 and 2011
- Andrew Martin Interior Design Awards 2009: nomination to be listed in the 2009 edition short list
- Sunday Times – Hotel Janelas Verdes: The Hot 100 Best Hotels in Europe do Sunday Times ( 2010)
- Tatler Magazine – Hotels das Janelas Verdes: 101 Best Hotels in the World ( 2009)
- Trip Advisor – Hotel Real Palacio: Best Portuguese Luxury Hotel, 31st worldwide ( JUNE 2008)
- Condenast – SPA Real Marine: 12 hottest SPA´s in the World ( May 2008)
- Marbella Meeting Point – Hotel Real Santa Eulalia and SPA: Best International Luxury Resort ( 2006 )
- Condenast – Hotel Solar do Castelo: Hot List for most romantic Hotels in the World ( May 2003)